TEDxJohannesburg, with the support of Global Citizen, is looking for 100 ideas by 100 millennials to celebrate to celebrate 100 years since Nelson Rholihlahla Mandela stepped out into the world to shake it, and push the human race forward. Are you a millennial? Do you have an idea that could shake the world? Apply to join TEDxJohannesburg’s online mentorship programme (an online mentorship programme running from January to December 2019), and push your idea to the next level.
TEDxJohannesburg 100 Ideas 100 Millennials Mentorship Programme Benefits.
Could you be one of the 100? Here’s what you could get:
- A guaranteed ticket to TEDxJohannesburg 2018: Decoding Greatness, taking place on 30 November 2018
- A chance to win double tickets to the Global Citizen Festival: Mandela 100, taking place on 2 December at FNB Stadium in Johannesburg
- Have your idea profiled at TEDxJohannesburg 2018: Decoding Greatness
- Tap into TEDxJohannesburg’s network of impressive contacts and expertise
- Participate in a 12-month TEDxJohannesburg, community-led mentorship program
TEDxJohannesburg 100 Ideas 100 Millennials Mentorship Programme Requirements.
They’re looking for doable, scalable, replicable ideas that respond to humanity’s most pressing challenges, as defined by the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals. These ideas could create wealth, and much-needed jobs. Or they could simply open people’s minds to new thinking that changes paradigms, and shifts horizons. These ideas could manifest as products, services, campaigns, or powerful new initiatives that spark movements.
TEDxJohannesburg 100 Ideas 100 Millennials Mentorship Programme Eligibility.
- Anyone born after 1984, based in any city in Africa.
- This group will form the cohort for TEDxJohannesburg’s 2019 activation: 100Ideas100Millennials.
- Qualifying individuals should be able to commit to an online mentorship programme running from January to December 2019.
TEDxJohannesburg 100 Ideas 100 Millennials Mentorship Programme Selection Criteria.
Their choice of the final 100 will be based on:
- The strength of their ideas, and
- How effectively those ideas respond to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
How to Apply for TEDxJohannesburg 100 Ideas 100 Millennials Mentorship Programme.
Applications close on 30 October. Those chosen will be notified no later than 15 November 2018.